It all begins here
Taste. Share. Savour.
In the heart of the Tamar Valley and on the banks of the Tamar River, just 20 minutes north of Launceston is where you’ll find us.
Grounded in science, we bring our Pinot Noir obsession to life through an immersive experience of food, wine and place.
Experience Tamar Ridge Cellar Door, open daily from 10am-5pm.
Taste your way through our immersive Pinot Flights and cool-climate wines.
Tasting fee: Complimentary
$5pp for groups > 8 | $10pp for groups > 15
Share a bite between friends. Satisfy your cellar door cravings with a seasonal platter from on-site caterers, Hubert + Dan.
Local Tasmania produce, seasonal availability.
Savour unspoiled views from the comforts of our lawn or cellar door deck. Relax with cool-climate wines in native surrounds, where you might be joined by a wandering friend or two!
Snug Saturdays @ Tamar Ridge – June 8 / 15 / 22/ 29 – 12pm to 3pm
- Pinot tastings of our newest vintages & new wines
- Soup & Sourdough food offer in partnership with Bread+Butter Tasmania – $14.50
- Cheese Platters by TR – $30
- Live Music
- Local wine educator Curly Haslam-Coates will be speaking at midday on the 8th & the 29th about all things hygge, staying social in the cooler months, pairing winter food & wine & the magic of winter in Tasmania.
- FREE entry / Table bookings recommended
Celebrate your special moments. For all enquiries regarding marketing, events, private functions and cellar door,
please contact Bec at email@example.com